Friday, November 1, 2013

The Pirates League!

Hello All!

Well, Wednesday was pirate night on the Disney Fantasy!  That means that pirates come and take over the BBB and turn it into the Pirates League!  We all become pirate masters and turn anyone 3-333 into a pirate!  It was a lot of fun, but completely exhausting.  We were busy from open to close.

I did girl pirates because I haven’t learned how to do the other pirate make-up yet.  But I should be learning this week so that next week I can transform any of the guests into pirates!

Halloween was a sea day, which means a very busy day in the BBB.  But I was able to be on my own for a few princesses who wanted the simpler hairstyle.  It was really fun, but I will definitely have to work on talking to the princesses and doing their hair at the same time.  Right now I focus so much on the hair and getting it right that I sometimes forget to talk to them.  But that will come with time and practice.  I’ve learned a few more of the hairstyles and I am adding one more to my repertoire for this week and then by next week I should be able to do all of them!

There was also candy everywhere on Halloween and I definitely ate too much…

Friday was Castaway Cay day and I was supposed to have my wet drill this morning.  That’s where we jump in the water by the ship and do a bunch of practical safety training.  Unfortunately it was canceled because there was a ton of jellyfish in the water!  Our officer said that they had never seen so many jellyfish and had never canceled wet drill because of jellyfish, but we had to today!  So I’ll have to go back next week…

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the BBB and then we went down to the shops at night to pixie dust the little princesses and royal knights!  It was really fun interacting with all the guests down in the shops.

Not sure what the plan is for tonight but I have a friend who’s leaving tomorrow so there will probably be some celebrating!  And I don’t have to work until noon tomorrow! Yay!

Also I love being in Port Canaveral because then I can use my phone and call home!

Talk to you tomorrow Mom, Dad & Nick!!!


Steph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment