Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pictures!!!

Hello All!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been super busy.  But I have a few things to share now, plus, pictures!

The BBB is going great.  I finally got to take off my trainee tag and now am a full-blown FGIT and Pirate Master.  Pirates is always great fun.  A really great break in the middle of the week.  It's definitely challenging to be in character all the time, but I'm getting used to it.

I had my month on board and my received my Mickey Ears this week!  I will try to rough up a picture when I can.

The crew awards were also this week.  They are sort of like the Oscars for the ship.  Everyone gets really dressed up and it's in the Walt Disney Theatre.  It was a lot of fun.  However, I realized the week before that I really didn't have a dress to wear, so my roommate and I went shopping in St. Maarten the day before and I bought a really pretty black dress.  I will try to find a picture of it.  I know someone who was taking pictures, so I just have to rustle it up!

I don't know what else to really say, except that I think I am finally getting used to being tired all the time...

If you all want to know something else that I'm forgetting - ask!  I promise I'll try to reply super fast, but I suppose I can't guarantee that!

Steph :)

As promised - pictures...


































No comments:

Post a Comment